fila disruptor 2 womens

in Click here for all topics Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:14 am
by Fanny Rudolph • 3 Posts

Thankfully I have a fila disruptor 2 womens sizable decant of Rumba to last me quite some time. I enjoy wearing it most during a Summer evening, however I could also picture it being worn during the colder months with a few more generous sprays.This may be a first. I received a single ounce of Rumba and before that day ended had Repurchased another 3.3 oz. Rumba shattered another record. It's only the second perfume since Arpege by Lanvin to score marks as high as only a civet can in my book - without having any civet. How did Rumba not become a household name? Maybe it was the name? Too ethnic? Maybe Poison already cornered the Plum market?

When I wear this it makes me think about drinking sangria and going to evening summer parties on the building rooftop. Rumba is not a wall-flower but the one who wears this is womanly, sexy, and ready to hit the dance floor.Sometimes to wear well known perfumes can save your time. fila slides I discovered. And she feel safer wearing famous brand probably... like those that loves to show GG D&G LV YSL FF on their clothes and bags. Don't ask me anything. Read.I definitely have a nose. And, I disagree with most of the posts here. I do love Rumba. It is deep and seductive. It is fila australia heavy and sexy. But, it opens as a chypre and stays a chypre.

I don't have a sophisticated nose or know very much about perfumes, but the glowing reviews of this perfume motivated me to blind buy it. I thought I was ordering the Balenciaga version but instead received the Ted Lapidus version. I don't know what to make of it. It is strong, a bit overwhelming initially. At first, it reminded me of sitting close to older ladies in church and being surrounded by their perfume, but slowly it settles into something more pleasant. I am intrigued that anyone senses anything floral or sweet in this perfume. On my skin fila sliders this perfume is thoroughly muscular and masculine (I like that).

One can almost taste the Rumba on the tongue. The composition is balanced around waxe-y, sacred notes of honey and incense and they do not appeal to everyone for sure. It takes quite a bit of self confidence to wear Rumba. The fruity top note, especially the plum, floats throughout the fragrance flow which is probably obtained without banal synthetic-fruity manipulation. It smells more like a delicious compote or a spiced plum jam. The flowers in the heart notes form such a perfect unity that I can not smell one by one. Even the dominant tuberose for me is not recognizable and restrains, almost hides itself.

I had a bottle in the early Nineties and I purchased one a few years ago... I cannot really detect any difference between the fragrance I remembered and the one I can smell now. I checked and it is still the "Balenciaga" one, not the "Ted Lapidus" one, that seems to have been reformulated. Rumba is a very bold and sensual fragrance, starting with fruit, tuberose and jasmine and then slowly turning into strong incense and musk. It is not an every-day fragrance nor an office fragrance, and one needs to be careful because spraying too much of it could really make you and the other people feel overwhelmed!

But Balenciaga's Rumba is another music fila white shoes and dance!Fantastic crossroad vintage Capucci de Capucci x Dior's Poison. But once you chose Rumba you must wear it exclusively, till the bottle finishes because this scent stays on your skin forever and doesn't tolerate to be substituted the next day. Tip: wear it by night and nothing by day: there will still be some Rumba left from yesterday's night. Always... P.S.: I mean the Balenciaga version, of course.It is not incense either. Not tobacco. Leather is a note but very well blended. This is a big perfume for those who like Balenciaga, carnation scents, chypres and spice. Love it.

Scroll up

The Owner of the home town tavern room is lynn, or iamnotyoubaby co-owners are, skyman520, blonde20, jafo, alcaholicpothead, armytops23, capone05, diligaf44, djchaos, djhunter1964, djmnd, elkhorn, frenchfry69, fruitbat91, fuzzybear_69, gmc007, hellzzgravedigger, irishwolf, it_is-what-it-is, joshproducts, max19999, mr_whiskey, oldboy69, ringmasterchaos, sixguns, skunk, sonovapsyco, stoned, wickedfaerie
Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: newslott88
Board Statistics
The forum has 444 topics and 449 posts.