new balance walking shoes for men

in Click here for all topics Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:41 pm
by Gladys Roosevelt • 3 Posts

New Balance new balance walking shoes for men does make great shoes- they hold up pretty well and they are cushy and wide for those of use without narrow feet. I'll admit though it is funny how if you don't want to wear nice loafers or something with jeans you can throw on classic new balances and that somehow is acceptable. On a side note- is all this anti-semitism crap for real. I'm pretty knew to this blog but it seems that there are two types who seem to dominate- illiterate racists who invoke christianity as a convoluted justification and smarmy dipshits who say things like transubstantiating jesus blood drinkers rather than simply calling a duck a duck and saying christian.

If you fall into this group, you must definitely suck and should not new balance womens 1080 wear new balances because there sweet wide comfort would infringe upon your anal retentive lifestyles- have a nice evening!This one is also bad. New Balance is a SUPERIOR brand to Nike. Maybe the sweatshop thing had something to do with it because new balance 880 womens I understand wp like to do some charity while they shop, but New Balance is more comfortable than Nike, has less BULLSHIT than nike, it is all around BETTER. You are hating on white people for making a good consumer choice for once???

white people do love new balance shoes. they use them to exercise outdoors (*which allows them to enjoy the weather,) and to workout at the gym. white people love working out at the gym. that should be #100. bc then we get to new balance cruz pretend like we're healthy. bonus points if we actually get in shape, bc then we can feel superior bc we're hotter than the obese masses of america. ps- please not that i put the comma INSIDE the parentheses- the only way it should be done!

I loved this site at first, but every post since they've announced their plan to make a shitload of money from this site is just an unrealistic, unfunny, toothless stretch of the imagination that double as ads for companies like New Balance or whatever COMPLETELY NOT RELATED TO RACE products they can gently paw at in an attempt at satire.

WOW i use to my a manager at a Journeys shoe store, and i must say this is true& ..i worked in a very urban mall and journeys has like skate shoes and stuff so nobody really came in there( compared to foot locker!!!!) but when white people came in , new balance toddler shoes they were like "OH MY GOSH& . LOOK AT ALL THESE SHOES& I FREAKIN LOVE NEW BALANCES!" along with birkenstocks, clarks, crocks, flip flops& & this is sooooo funny!!!!

By the way, saying White people are the only people who like New Balance is so 15 years ago because 15 years ago or more the only people I see wearing New Balances are White people. Now, I rarely see White people wearing New Balances! These days White people like brands like Adidas, Nike, Asics, Saucony and or some crazy unknown brand like Newton which I've never seen a non-White person wear.

Scroll up

The Owner of the home town tavern room is lynn, or iamnotyoubaby co-owners are, skyman520, blonde20, jafo, alcaholicpothead, armytops23, capone05, diligaf44, djchaos, djhunter1964, djmnd, elkhorn, frenchfry69, fruitbat91, fuzzybear_69, gmc007, hellzzgravedigger, irishwolf, it_is-what-it-is, joshproducts, max19999, mr_whiskey, oldboy69, ringmasterchaos, sixguns, skunk, sonovapsyco, stoned, wickedfaerie
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: newslott88
Board Statistics
The forum has 444 topics and 449 posts.